Wednesday, November 30, 2011

U Mostaru...

Dear all,

Just a quick hallo from my side. Can't believe it's been a few weeks already since I arrived back in Mostar. It's definitely much colder now than when I left...but I don't mind coz it's perfect weather for a hot 'cuppa' coffee (mmm, my favourite!) Life's been busy...I'm back helping with the church kids & teen group and also working with young ppl @ Novi Most klub (youth centre). I've also done a few visits with Karin to Bisce Polje where the Roma community lives. Next week Tuesday it will also be my birthday...yay, my second bday in BiH!!!! Looking forward to that! Language lessons have started again and I must say I'm finding it much easier this time than a year ago! :)

I've also been looking for a new flat to stay in which I'll be sharing with a new team member who'll be arriving soon. Today I went with my team leader to look at a place and it was really nice. Will find out tomorrow whether we'll be moving in or not...will keep you posted.

God is so faithful and I can just thank Him from the bottom of my heart for giving me the opportunity to serve Him here in Bosnia and Herzegovina... May His name be lifted up high!!!!

With love, Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment