Sunday, May 13, 2012

"Thumbs up!"

So clearly I'm not that good in keeping a blog (oops!) but nevertheless, I figure I have to at least try to post something when I remember to do so. Why is twitter and facebook so much easier than blogging??? O, well...since it's been a few months I thought to post some pictures which tells a story in themselves. We had a very cold, snowy winter - but for me, being from SA, it was filled with the joys of playing in the snow and taking loads of pictures to show everyone back home! But, spring has sprung and with that some nice guitar sessions at the river with one of the girls from our church teen group. At Klub Novi Most (the youthcentre where I work in Mostar) we've been doing a lot of cleaning and renovating (still busy with it!) Work with the Roma Community's children and teens have also been wonderful - including an awards ceremony earlier this year for our accelerated learning students. I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father for carrying me through these past few months, showing His love, faithfulness and care in every area of my life. I sense more and more an urgency to seek God's will and wisdom in how to reach a nation that has been through so much and build so many walls - may Your love flow through me Father!!!! Enjoy the pics...may you have a "thumbs up" day! :) Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment