Sunday, October 30, 2011

Time in S.A

“OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL” - these words I can just repeat over & over and over! In September (as most of you know) I returned to SA to renew my passport and also spend some time with my family. I also needed to raise support if I wanted to return to BiH (specifically for travel, insurance etc.) To be honest, I was a bit scared...not knowing how things will pan out. All I could do was trust God and know that He is in control and will make everything work out for good. On Friday I bought my return ticket to BiH and looking back over the last 2 months I can just testify of how God has carried me and provided in my needs. I saw how He helped me to get a new passport in a week’s time! I saw how He blessed me with an amazing time at home with my family...seeing my mum, sister, grandparents, going on a few road-trips with my cousin Sonja, spending time with my father, little sisters, step-mum, brother...even attending my sister-in-law’s baby shower! I saw how He laid on people’s hearts to bless me financially. Coming to Johannesburg I saw Him giving me favour with my old boss & his wife who opened their home for me and allowed me to work for them for a month (which provided enough money to purchase my airplane ticket!). I saw God’s love and care through my church family...all the hugs and warm welcomes...and all the “coffee dates” with friends who wanted to find out about my year in BiH. I was even blessed by a friend who wanted to buy me toiletries for going back to Bosnia Herzegovina! It’s hard NOT seeing God’s hand in all of this...I’m just so humbled and grateful and PRAISE Him with all of my heart for loving me and taking care of my needs amidst my moments of doubt and fear.
I still have some financial need & things I trust Him before I return to BiH, but reflecting on His faithfulness, I just know He WILL provide in all my needs as His Word says.
“God says I won’t in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I won’t, I wont, I won’t in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake you.” Heb.13..
Blessings,

Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment