Monday, January 3, 2011

Sretna Nova Godina - Happy New Year!!!



Wow, 2011 is here! To all my friends & family, may your year be filled with wonderful blessings, God's favour and His amazing grace & love!

Here are two photos of my new year celebrations in Mostar. The one is a group photo (which I lend from my friend "Miska"...my camera didn't want to stand up right on the couch to put the self-timer on!) and the other one is my first coffee of 2011 with my friend "Mica". We actually made a little videoclip in which I had to say in Bosnian/Croation - "My first coffee in the year two thousand & eleven"...."Moja prva kafa u dvije hiljade jedanaestoji godini!" Quite a mouthful! Ha,ha! :-) (Hope that's spelt correctly!) We had a great evening...enjoying each others company and it was quite entertaining to watch the girls dance (offcourse on "waka-waka" I was dragged into the circle since it's a song of Africa ;-). The most special part of the evening was all joining together in worship & prayer about 10 minutes before countdown...to say thanks to God for the past year and honouring Him for the New Year to come.

Well, that's a little something of my new year..hope your's were exciting too!

With love,

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment